Set up the Indirect Provider relationship to rhipe
INDIRECT PROVIDER RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT REQUIRED AT THE CURRENT TIME. CSP SUBSCRIPTIONS THROUGH RHIPE ARE PROVISIONED DIRECTLY AGAINST YOUR MPN AGREEMENT NUMBER.
The new Indirect CSP channel allows certain new options for you as a reseller.
Once you are approved with an Indirect Reseller status in Partner Center, you can associate with rhipe as your Indirect Provider. This will mean that we can provide your customers with Licensing and Support under the CSP program, including Microsoft Azure subscriptions.
If you are signed into Partner Center already, please right click on the relevant link to your region and select 'Copy link to Clipboard'. Then go back to your browser where you are signed into Partner Center, open a new tab, paste the link in and run it. It will ask you to approve the Indirect Provider relationship with rhipe.
- AUSTRALIA: http://rhi.pe/csponboardaus
- INDONESIA: http://rhi.pe/csponboardidn
- KOREA: http://rhi.pe/csponboardkor
- MALAYSIA: http://rhi.pe/csponboardmys
- PHILIPPINES: http://rhi.pe/csponboardphl
- SINGAPORE: http://rhi.pe/csponboardsgp
- THAILAND: http://rhi.pe/csponboardtha
- OTHER SOUTH-EAST ASIAN COUNTRIES: Your CSP agreement is based in Singapore. Please use http://rhi.pe/csponboardsgp