Disabling Auto-Renew on Advisor Licenses
The first step in converting an Office 365 Advisor licenses to a CSP license is to disable auto-renew on the Advisor license. This step is performed in the Microsoft customer-level admin portal by a user with the global admin role permissions in the tenant.
- Log in to the Office 365 customer-level access portal.
- Click the Admin icon.
Note: If the person accessing the tenant is not the global administrator, the Admin button shown below will not be visible.
- Select Billing > Subscriptions from the left-hand navigation pane, or click the View and Edit Subscriptions link in the main window.
- Check the Term End Date column for the relevant subscriptions.
If the Term End Date displays the text Expires (date), no action is required. Auto-renew is already turned off.
If Auto-Renew is currently on, the Term End Date will show Auto-renew (date). Continue to the next step.
- Click the Turn auto-renew off link in the right-hand navigation pane and click Yes in the pop-up box.
- Check the Term End Date again.
If the Expires (date) is displayed and the right-hand navigation pane displays the Turn auto-renew on link, then auto-renew has successfully been disabled.