Preparing to be a CSP Partner
Prepare to be a CSP Partner
In order to purchase Microsoft CSP Subscriptions for Office 365, EMS (Enterprise Mobility Suite) and Dynamics CRM Online, you need to
- be registered with Microsoft as a Reseller, for which you will receive a MPNID (Microsoft Partner Network ID) to use with your CSP orders;
- be authorized to purchase CSP Subscriptions by having agreed to the terms and conditions of the MOSPA (Microsoft Online Partner Services Agreement);
- ensure that your Company Profile within Microsoft Partner Network is filled out completely.
You may not have needed a MOSPA to sell Office 365 under other licensing models, but it is required to sell CSP Subscriptions of Office 365, EMS and Dynamics CRM Online.
Become a Microsoft Partner
If you have not already done so, enroll in the Microsoft Partner Network at https://mspartner.microsoft.com. You will receive an MPN ID as proof of your registration, and you need to submit this MPN to rhipe when creating your reselelr agreement for CSP.
Sign the MOSPA
If you not already done so, you must sign the Microsoft Online Partner Services Agreement at https://partners.microsoft.com/PartnerProgram/PsaSubprogramLegalAgreement.aspx
- If you have not signed the MOSPA, your orders for CSP Subscriptions will be rejected by Microsoft and will fail to provision.
- The MOSPA is effective for 12 months from the date of acceptance and then expires. If your MOSPA is expired then you will not be able to place any CSP orders. You will need to return to your MPN portal to renew your MOSPA for another 12 month period.
- Please allow a minimum 3 business days between signing your initial MOSPA in the Microsoft Partner Network and placing your first CSP order with rhipe. It takes some time for Microsoft to propagate your MOSPA details to all systems used for provisioning CSP Subscriptions.
Complete Company Profile Information
Though it may not have been required by Microsoft before, in order to purchase CSP Subscriptions you must completely and correctly fill out the Company Profile page in your Microsoft Partner Network portal. Microsoft requires that the address, phone, email and other contact information in your MPN Profile matches the information submitted by rhipe on every CSP order.
If you have not already done so, you must update your company profile:
- Sign in to your Microsoft Partner Network using your Primary Program contact credentials
- Click on Manage my membership
- Click on Partner Membership Center
- Update your Company Profile details.
- If this information is missing, or does not match what you have entered into your profile on the rhipe portal, orders for CSP Subscriptions may be rejected by Microsoft and fail to provision.
- Microsoft runs an address verification algorithm on your information for fraud detection purposes. It is also helpful to make sure there are no trailing spaces in the fields, and you may want to put your address as listed into Bing Maps and confirm that the address shows correctly.