rhipe CSP Relationship Links
End customers may remove the Delegated Administration permissions to rhipe. We require this permission to be able to access and support your customer tenant. Microsoft Escalations are simply not available as we nee dto acces sthe tenant itself to raise them.
If these have been removed, launch the link with the region relevant to your rhipe CSP agreement. For countries in South-East Asia but not listed here, you should be selecting the Singapore link.
CSP Partner Relationship links:
New Zealand: http://rhi.pe/cspnzl
To add the CSP relationship:
- Right-click the link & select 'Copy Link';
- Open an Incognito/InPrivate web browser session;
- Paste the link into the address bar of the browser and press enter/go;
- You will be prompted to log into Office 365. For this, you will need to log in with an account which has Global Administrator rights within the customer tenancy;
- Approve the CSP Partner Relationship;
- Confirm the Partner Relationship by going to 'Settings > Partner Relationships'. You want to see rhipe listed as 'Cloud Solution Provider and Admin'. If that is listed, re-adding the delegated Admin Permission has been successful. Please note it can take up to 90 seconds for that record to appear.